The Wolfenoot Story (preorders)
This is a picture book created around the Kid’s story about the death of the wolf and how he became the Spirit of the Wolf.
There are FOUR options – please make sure you pick the right one for you.
- Standard Edition: comes in three options, based on shipping:
- DELUXE Edition: limited edition. We are printing no more than 250 of these. They will all be numbered and signed. Price includes tracked shipping anywhere in the world.
NOTE: All prices are in NZ dollars.
Here’s the deluxe package:
- A quarter will go to the artist.
- A quarter will go into a Future Fund for the Wolfenoot Kid. (He and I will discuss and decide what it is best used on once he is older, and depending how much is in there by then. Probably either education or travel, though, depending on what he ends up wanting to do with his life.)
- A quarter will go to The Patchwork Raven, as the publisher.
I have created two stores because, as someone who lives in NZ, I know how sucky that shipping can be. So if you’re in my corner of the Pacific, this is a bit more local for you. (The rest of you can use this link, but it may cost a little more and take a little longer.)
The rest of the world (or if you want more colour and size options), this is for you.
Waggly Wolfenoot Greeting Card designed by Eric Muntz. Profit from this will also go to the Wellington SPCA since the Nohatonlysnootboops line isn’t doing quite as well as I thought it would. 😉
This is aimed at kids, but I’ve enabled most of the things Redbubble offers, because I know I always get mad when kids get cool stuff and I want it too. 😉 Design by Amy White. Proceeds go to Fossil Rim Wildlife Centre.
We have a Cafepress store now too, just for those products that Redbubble does not offer. Bear with me as I add products to it.